PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND RELATED DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE (this “SITE”). By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these terms and conditions. By accepting our terms and conditions of use, you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates.
All site design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangement thereof are the property of Morfotech. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with us or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, or any modification, distribution, or republication without written permission is strictly prohibited.
Information Provider Disclaimer
We may provide information and guidance about the use or appropriateness of our products. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information in these instances. As such, we will not be held responsible for any errors there in or omissions there from or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The information is provided with the understanding that we are not engaged in rendering legal, medical, counselling or other professional services or advice, and shall not be liable or responsible to any person or entity for any loss or damage caused, or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by or as a result of the information or ideas contained, suggested, or referenced in these instances.
THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS, ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Due to the volatility of energy & fuel costs which are beyond our control, additional surcharges may apply to your order. All orders, including those that are eligible for free shipping, may be subject to the fuel surcharge fee.
The receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute the acceptance of an order or a confirmation of an offer to sell. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to limit the order quantity on any item and/or refuse service to any customer. Verification of information may be required prior to the acceptance of any order.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
This site may contain links to other websites that are owned and operated by third-party vendors and other third parties (the “external sites”). You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any external site. You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those external sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such external sites.
Return & Exchange Policy
We don’t take responsibility of exchange or return for any damage item. Only exchange is possible on the dispatch of wrong order/faulty or expired product with-in 5 working days. Courier charge will be compensated only on wrong order or faulty order. You are advised to fill our “exchange/return form” on the website in the section of “Contact Us” to claim an exchange with-in 5 days of delivery. Alternatively you may email us at email@example.com.
- Standard delivery charges will be applied. Shipping charges depend on size, weight, and quantity of products and location of delivery.
- There are some remote areas that our courier company does not cover, hence if you want us to deliver in remote areas then you are advised to confirm if we deliver in that specific area or not; from our website or through WhatsApp before placing the order in order to avoid inconvenience.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) orders will be handed over to customers after they handover the payment to the delivery team.
- Once the payment is made; customers can check their received order at the time of delivery and can report or complain immediately to the team if there is an issue in the received order.
- Products will not be returned once delivered. However exchange is possible. (Kindly refer to our return/exchange policy). Change of mind is not applicable thus, customers are obliged to pay and receive the order once the order is at their doorstep.
- Before the delivery of an order, our team will contact the customer to confirm their order. Customers are advised to provide a valid contact number for confirmation.
- After placing an order, if a customer is not able to confirm his/her order with our team then order delivery might be delayed or canceled; and morfotech.com will not be responsible for it.
- Morfotech holds the right to introduce new policies or make modifications in old ones at any time.
-The products will be delivered within 3 to 4 working days in Karachi and outside Karachi will be delivered within 5 to 7 working days.
-In case of any delay, you will be informed by our team.
Personal information we collect
The categories of personal information we collect depend on whether you visit our website or become a customer, and the requirements of applicable law. Information You Provide to Us.
Account Creation: When you create a user account, we collect your name, email, billing address, shipping address, username, and password.
Your Communications with Us: We collect personal information from you such as email address, phone number, or mailing address when you request information about our products, loyalty program, request customer or technical support, apply for a job or otherwise communicate with us.
Surveys: We may contact you to participate in surveys. If you decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain information which may include personal information.
Social Media Content: We may offer forums, blogs, or social media pages. Any content you provide on these channels will be considered “public” and is not subject to privacy protections.
Registration for Sweepstakes or Contests: We may run sweepstakes and contests. Contact information you provide may be used to reach you about the sweepstakes or contest and for other promotional, marketing and business purposes, if permitted by law. In some jurisdictions, we are required to publicly share information of winners.
Information Collected Automatically or From Others.
Automatic Data Collection: We may collect certain information automatically when you use the Services. This information may include your Internet protocol (IP) address, user settings, MAC address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising and other unique identifiers, details about your browser, operating system or device, location information, Internet service provider, pages that you visit before, during and after using the Services, information about the links you click, and other information about how you use the Services. Information we collect may be associated with accounts and other devices.
In addition, we may automatically collect data regarding your use of our Services, such as the types of content you interact with and the frequency and duration of your activities.
Cookies: Cookies are small text files placed in visitors’ computer browsers to store their preferences. Most browsers allow you to block and delete cookies. However, if you do that, the Services may not work properly.
Pixel Tags/Web Beacons: A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon) is a piece of code embedded in the Services that collects information about users’ engagement on that web page. The use of a pixel allows us to record, for example, that a user has visited a particular web page or clicked on a particular advertisement.
Analytics: We may also use Google Analytics and other service providers to collect information regarding visitor behavior and visitor demographics on our Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/. You can opt out of Google’s collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information from Other Sources: We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as our affiliates, and third party services and organizations to supplement information provided by you. Information we collect through these services may include your name, your user identification number, your user name, location, gender, birth date, email, profile picture, and your contacts stored in that service. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to us and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products, and Services.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION. We use your information for a variety of business purposes, including to:
Fulfill our contract with you and provide you with our Services, such as:
- Managing your information and accounts;
- Providing access to certain areas, functionalities, and features of our Services;
- Communicating with you about your account, activities on our Services and policy changes;
- Undertaking activities to verify or maintain the quality or safety of a service or device
- Processing your financial information and other payment methods for products or Services purchased;
- Providing advertising, analytics and marketing services;
- Providing Services to our customers such as maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, and verifying customer information;
- Processing applications and transactions; and
- Allowing you to register for events. Analyze and improve our Services pursuant to our legitimate interests, such as:
- Detecting security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Measuring interest and engagement in our Services and short-term, transient use, such as contextual customization of ads;
- Undertaking research for technological development and demonstration;
- Researching and developing products, services, and marketing or security procedures to improve their performance, resilience, reliability or efficiency;
- Improving, upgrading or enhancing our Services or devices or those of our service providers;
- Developing new products and Services;
- Ensuring internal quality control;
- Verifying your identity and preventing fraud;
- Debugging to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Enforcing our terms and policies; and
- Complying with our legal obligations, protecting your vital interest, or as may be required for the public good.
Provide you with additional content and Services, such as:
- Furnishing you with customized materials about offers, products, and Services that may be of interest, including new content or Services;
- Auditing relating to interactions, transactions and other compliance activities; and
- Other purposes you consent to, are notified of, or are disclosed when you provide personal information.
Automated profiling: We may use technologies considered automated decision making or profiling. We will not make automated decisions about you that would significantly affect you, unless such a decision is necessary as part of a contract we have with you, we have your consent, or we are permitted by law to use such technology. You may escalate any concerns you have by contacting us as indicated below.
Use De-identified and Aggregated Information. We may use personal information and other data about you to create de-identified and aggregated information, such as de-identified demographic information, de-identified location information, information about the computer or device from which you access our Services, or other analyses we create.
Share Content with Friends or Colleagues. Our Services may offer various tools and functionalities. For example, we may allow you to provide information about your friends and colleagues through our referral services. Our referral services may allow you to forward or share certain content, such as an email inviting your friends or colleagues to use our Services.
How We Use Automatic Collection Technologies:
- Operationally Necessary. This includes Technologies that allow you access to our Services, and tools that are required to identify irregular site behavior, prevent fraudulent activity and improve security or that allow you to make use of our functionality.
- Performance Related. We may use Technologies to assess the performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic practices to help us understand how our visitors use the Services.
- Functionality Related. We may use Technologies that allow us to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into our Services or keeping track of your specified preferences, interests, or past items viewed.
- Advertising or Targeting Related. We may use first party or third-party Technologies to deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third party sites.
Cross-Device Tracking: Your browsing activity may be tracked across different websites and different devices or apps. For example, we may attempt to match your browsing activity on your mobile device with your browsing activity on your laptop. To do this our technology partners may share data, such as your browsing patterns, geo-location and device identifiers, and will match the information of the browser and devices that appear to be used by the same person.
We may use third party APIs and software development kits (“SDKs”) as part of the functionality of our Services. APIs and SDKs may allow third parties including analytics and advertising partners to collect your personal information for various purposes including to provide analytics services and content that is more relevant to you. For more information about our use of APIs and SDKs, please contact us as set forth below.
- DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES.
Except as provided below, we do not share/disclose/sell your personal information, and we do not sell your personal information in the traditional sense. We may disclose the following categories of information about consumers for a business purpose and/or valuable consideration:
- Name and Other Identifiers such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, internet protocol address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Purchase History: Records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Network Activity Information including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation Data.
- Professional or Employment-Related Information.
- Inferences Drawn from any of the information above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, behavior, and attitudes.
Service Providers: We may share any personal information we collect about you with our third-party service providers. The categories of service providers (processors) to whom we entrust personal information include: IT and related services; information and services; payment processors; customer service providers; and vendors to support the provision of the Services.
Business Partners: We may provide personal information to business partners with whom we jointly offer products or services. In such cases, our business partner’s name will appear along with ours.
Affiliates: We may share personal information with our affiliated companies.
Advertising Partners: Through our Services, we may allow third party advertising partners to set Technologies and other tracking tools to collect information regarding your activities and your device (e.g., your IP address, mobile identifiers, page(s) visited, location, time of day). We may also combine and share such information and other information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) with third party advertising partners. These advertising partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit third party websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising. We may allow access to other data collected by the Services to share information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you. If you prefer not to share your personal information with third party advertising partners, you may follow the instructions below.
Disclosures to Protect Us or Others: We may access, preserve, and disclose any information we store associated with you to external parties if we, in good faith, believe doing so is required or appropriate to: comply with law enforcement or national security requests and legal process, such as a court order or subpoena; protect your, our or others’ rights, property, or safety; enforce our policies or contracts; collect amounts owed to us; or assist with an investigation or prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity.
Disclosure in the Event of Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing due diligence, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, purchase or sale of assets, or transition of service to another provider, then your information may be sold or transferred as part of such a transaction, as permitted by law and/or contract.
You agree that all information processed by us may be transferred, processed, and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, Pakistan or other countries, which may have data protection laws that are different from the laws where you live. We have taken appropriate safeguards to require that your personal information will remain protected and require our third-party service providers and partners to have appropriate safeguards as well. Further details can be provided upon request.
III. YOUR CHOICES.
You have certain choices about your personal information. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and prevent further processing by contacting us as described below. Please note that even if you opt out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on our Website and for other legal purposes as described above.
Email and Telephone Communications:
“Do Not Track.”
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising:
You may stop or restrict the placement of Technologies on your device or remove them by adjusting your preferences as your browser or device permits. The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt out of receiving targeted ads from data partners and other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs.
Please note you must separately opt out in each browser and on each device. Advertisements on third party websites that contain the Ad Choices link may have been directed to you based on information collected by advertising partners over time and across websites. These advertisements provide a mechanism to opt out of the advertising partners’ use of this information for interest-based advertising purposes.
By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security system’s breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services, by mail or by sending an e-mail to you.
- CHILDREN’S INFORMATION. The Services are not directed to children under 17 (or other age as required by local law), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may contact us as set forth below. If we learn that we have collected any personal information in violation of applicable law, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.